100|OCT Night at the auctions
Thursday AUGUST 13, 2015
100|OCT (“Hundred Octane”) is pleased to invite you to join us in our upcoming 100|OCT Night at the Auctions, in Monterey, CA!
Once a year, the quiet towns of Monterey and Carmel stop their regularly scheduled programs to host the biggest automotive events of the year. From car shows to historics races, from parties with automobile manufacturers' CEOs to multi-million dollar auctions, Monterey in the middle of August is THE place to be for every car enthusiast and industry professional.
On Thursday, August 13th, RM Sotheby's will offer the most valuable single collection of motor cars ever presented at auction: the "Pinnacle Portfolio" comprises some of the greatest and most iconic European modern super cars.
From the very first Bugatti Veyron to the 300th (a Super Sport); from a Ferrari 250 GT LWB California Spider to a 250 LM, a 288 GTO, an F40 LM, an F50 and Pope John Paul II’s Enzo — chassis 400 out of 399 (yes, you read that right); from a Jaguar XJ220 to a Maserati MC12, a Koenigsegg CCXR, a Lamborghini Reventon and a McLaren F1 LM Spec, the Pinnacle Portfolio truly is a rare collection of automotive distinction.
100|OCT is proud to work in cooperation with RM Sotheby's and Monterey Auto Luxe to bring you the most exclusive way to experience this amazing Night at the Auctions.
The 100|OCT NIGHT AT THE AUCTIONS is
the MOST EXCLUSIVE WAY TO EXPERIENCE THE MONTEREY AUCTIONS!
We invite owners of supercars and high end exotic cars to join us in beautiful Monterey, California from 3pm to 10pm and enjoy the following privileges:
- Private Supercar Corral, with no general public access and private security guard - 3pm to 10pm
- Private viewing of the Pinnacle Portfolio - 4pm to 6pm
- For those who want to bid:
- Bidder Pass + Guest pass for the RM Sotheby's Pinnacle Portfolio auctions (with proper bank letter of guarantee) - 6pm to 8pm
- Two passes for the adjacent Monterey Auto Luxe Stars, Cars and Cigars party, with two drinks per person and access to the private balcony overlooking the RM Sotheby's courtyard, where all cars going to auction for the rest of the week will be stored - 8pm to 10pm
- For those who want to watch:
- Two passes for the adjacent Monterey Auto Luxe Stars, Cars and Cigars party, with eight big screens to watch the auctions live, two drinks per person and access to the private balcony overlooking the RM Sotheby's courtyard, where all cars going to auction for the rest of the week will be stored - 6pm to 10pm
Entry fee is $450 per car (2 people).
Participation to this event is highly exclusive and will be limited to 45 entries. Registration will close on August 6th, 2015 at midnight Pacific Time, a week prior to the event.