100|OCT (“Hundred Octane") is pleased to invite you to join the 100|OCT Club.
Let's face it. By now, you're a 100|OCT regular. You attend our Cars and Croissants. You've joined our other events, whether they were rallies, drives, happy hours, or other social gatherings. You love our events, but you wish you didn't have to fill out a registration form and pay separately for each and every one of them.
Introducing the 100|OCT Club!
the Ultimate Exotic Car Enthusiast Members Club!
With a 100|OCT Club membership, you can attend our regular events by just being a year-round member. No additional fees. Just a simple monthly fee!
Our past events include:
- 100 Miglia drives
- Museum visits
- Movie nights
- Night at the Auctions
- New exotic car launches
- Monterey Car Week outings
- Wine tastings
- Happy hours
- and more...
Paddock Membership includes:
- Welcome Swag Bag (100|OCT T-shirt of your choice + 100|OCT Carbon Fiber Keychain + 100|OCT Sticker)
- Entry for you + 1 guest to all regular 100|OCT events, including the 100|OCT Cocktail Receptions, the 100|OCT Exotic Drives, the 100|OCT Private Shopping Evening, and more.
- Entry for you + 1 guest to Silicon Valley Magazine events, like their Best of Silicon Valley soirée, Watch Week launch party, Jazz and Gin at the Silicon Valley Capital Club, and more.
- Subscription to Silicon Valley Magazine (8 issues in 2018).
- Guaranteed parking for your exotic at 100|OCT's Cars and Croissants.
- Member Pricing for our 100|OCT Experience, when registered at least a month prior to the event.
- Member Pricing at our ever growing list of partners, including Donald Pliner, Franco Uomo, BRM Chronographes, Mimi Tran Design, Los Gatos Luxury Cars, and more.
As of July 1, 2017, 100|OCT Club's Paddock Membership fee is $200 a month.
The Initiation Fee is $2,000, but it is waived for the first 50 members to sign up.
Your credit card will be charged $200 every month, on the day you joined the 100|OCT Club.
If for some reason (travel, illness, other) you cannot attend our events for a few months, you can put your membership on hold for a maximum of 3 (THREE) consecutive months per year. In this case, you will not be charged during these three months. You will not be charged an initiation fee upon returning. Your benefits will also be grandfathered in (membership fee, seniority, etc).