CARS AND CROISSANTS
At 100|OCT Cars and Croissants, we have cars and croissants (of course), as well as coffee for all the car owners.
Because of the smaller size of our venue, Cars and Croissants is only open to exotic cars (modern *and* classic).
There is no fee to attend this event. However, to avoid being overrun as happened on our 2016 season opener, we have implemented a Spot Reservation System. For a $50 fee, reserve your spot in advance and you will be on a list where your spot will be guaranteed. The event remains free on the day of, providing there is still some space left. We are also limiting the number and models of cars allowed per brand.
Visit our Picture Gallery for 100|OCT's Cars and Croissants on The Row to see what our show usually looks like!
Read up on our last 100|OCT's Cars and Croissants on The Row for 2015 and see how we got three McLaren P1s, one Ferrari LaFerrari, one Porsche 918 Spyder, one Pagani Huayra, one Ferrari Enzo, and THE ONLY McLaren P1 GTR in the country to show up to wish 2015 good bye!
FEBRUARY, APRIL, JUNE,
9AM to 12PM
Santana Row is called the Rodeo Drive of Silicon Valley. It provides:
- Coffee shops, if a paper cup while standing is your thing;
- Great restaurants with full breakfast/brunch/lunch menus, if you’d rather have a sit-down meal;
- Retail stores, if your significant other is not into cars, he or she can shop while you chat with your fellow car enthusiasts.
Exact dates for 100|OCT Cars and Croissants on The Row are:
– Sunday February 25, 2018 – part of the 100|OCT German Festival – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday April 22, 2018 – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday June 24, 2018 – part of the 100|OCT Italian Festival – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday August 19, 2018 – 9am to 12pm (this will be on the third Sunday in August, so as to avoid conflicting with Pebble Beach Concours)
– Sunday October 28, 2018 – part of the 100|OCT British Festival – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday December 23, 2018 – 9am to 12pm
Exact address is:
Santana Row (at Stevens Creek Blvd)
San Jose, CA 95128
Platinum Sponsors for Cars and Croissants' 2018 Season are:
- BRM Chronographes, handcrafted timepieces "made in France"
Gold Sponsors for Cars and Croissants' 2018 Season are:
- Andrea Kohler - Intero is on site with her Got garage? campaign and can help with all your real estate needs
- SS Customs always showcases their newest and coolest wraps
- California Wheels has all your wheels, tires and brakes covered
We also have event sponsors who come just for a month. Check each Facebook event for a full list.