CARS AND CROISSANTS
FOURTH SUNDAY OF EVERY OTHER MONTH
FEBRUARY TO DECEMBER
9AM to 12PM - SANTANA ROW
At 100|OCT's Cars and Croissants on The Row, we have cars and croissants (of course), as well as coffee for everyone.
Location for the event is on The Row itself for exotic cars, and on the parking lot at the end of the street for performance cars.
Our location is close to:
- coffee shops, if a paper cup while standing is your thing;
- great restaurants with full breakfast/brunch/lunch menus, if you’d rather have a sit-down meal;
- retail stores, if your significant other is not into cars, he or she can shop while you chat with your fellow car enthusiasts.
Visit our April 2016 Picture Gallery for 100|OCT's Cars and Croissants on The Row to see what our show usually looks like!
For 2017, we are making our Cars and Croissants part of a bigger weekend event called the 100|OCT Festival. Each weekend (every other month) will include a Friday night cocktail reception, a Saturday drive and visit of an amazing car collection, and a Sunday morning Cars and Croissants. More information and registration here.
There is no fee to attend this event. However, to avoid being overrun as happened on our 2016 season opener, we have implemented a Spot Reservation System. For a $50 fee, reserve your spot in advance and you will be on a list where your spot will be guaranteed. The event remains free on the day of, providing there is still some space left. We are also limiting the number and models of cars allowed per brand. More info at the link below.
Read up on our last 100|OCT's Cars and Croissants on The Row for 2015 and see how we got three McLaren P1s, one Ferrari LaFerrari, one Porsche 918 Spyder, one Pagani Huayra, one Ferrari Enzo, and THE ONLY McLaren P1 GTR in the country to show up to wish 2015 good bye!
Exact dates for 100|OCT‘s Cars and Croissants on The Row are:
– Sunday February 26, 2017 – Porsche Marque Day – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday April 30, 2017 – Ferrari Marque Day – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday June 25, 2017 – Lamborghini Marque Day – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday August 27, 2017 – Monterey Car Week Decompression – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday October 22, 2017 – McLaren Marque Day – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday December 24, 2017 – Audi Marque Day – 9am to 12pm
Exact address is:
Santana Row (at Stevens Creek Blvd)
San Jose, CA 95128
Platinum Sponsors for Cars and Croissants' 2017 Season are:
- BRM Chronographes, handcrafted timepieces "made in France"
Gold Sponsors for Cars and Croissants' 2017 Season are:
- Andrea Kohler - Intero is on site with her Got garage? campaign and can help with all your real estate needs
- SS Customs always showcases their newest and coolest wraps
- California Wheels has all your wheels, tires and brakes covered
We also have event sponsors who come just for a month. Check each Facebook event for a full list.