CARS AND CROISSANTS
NOW AT TWO LOCATIONS!!
At 100|OCT Cars and Croissants, we have cars and croissants (of course), as well as coffee for everyone.
Because of the smaller size of our two venues, Cars and Croissants is only open to exotic cars (modern *and* classic).
There is no fee to attend this event. However, to avoid being overrun as happened on our 2016 season opener, we have implemented a Spot Reservation System. For a $50 fee, reserve your spot in advance and you will be on a list where your spot will be guaranteed. The event remains free on the day of, providing there is still some space left. We are also limiting the number and models of cars allowed per brand. More info at the link below.
Visit our Picture Gallery for 100|OCT's Cars and Croissants on The Row to see what our show usually looks like!
Read up on our last 100|OCT's Cars and Croissants on The Row for 2015 and see how we got three McLaren P1s, one Ferrari LaFerrari, one Porsche 918 Spyder, one Pagani Huayra, one Ferrari Enzo, and THE ONLY McLaren P1 GTR in the country to show up to wish 2015 good bye!
FEBRUARY, APRIL, JUNE,
9AM to 12PM
Santana Row is called the Rodeo Drive of Silicon Valley. It provides:
- Coffee shops, if a paper cup while standing is your thing;
- Great restaurants with full breakfast/brunch/lunch menus, if you’d rather have a sit-down meal;
- Retail stores, if your significant other is not into cars, he or she can shop while you chat with your fellow car enthusiasts.
FOUR SEASONS PALO ALTO
JANUARY, MARCH, MAY,
9AM to 12PM
The Four Seasons Silicon Valley at Palo Alto is one of only three five-star hotels in Silicon Valley. It provides
- [esc], a coffee/pastry shop;
- Quattro, a contempary Italian restaurant with an amazing brunch menu;
- The Spa at Four Seasons is a great retreat for your significant other if they would rather go for a steam or a massage while you chat with your fellow car enthusiasts.
Exact dates for 100|OCT Cars and Croissants on The Row are:
– Sunday February 26, 2017 – Porsche – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday April 30, 2017 – Ferrari – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday June 25, 2017 – Lamborghini – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday August 27, 2017 – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday October 22, 2017 – McLaren – 9am to 12pm
– Sunday December 24, 2017 – Audi – 9am to 12pm
Exact dates for 100|OCT Cars and Croissants at the Four Seasons are:
– Saturday, July 22, 2017 – 9am to 12pm
– Saturday, September 23, 2017 – 9am to 12pm
– Saturday, November 25, 2017 – 9am to 12pm
Platinum Sponsors for Cars and Croissants' 2017 Season are:
- BRM Chronographes, handcrafted timepieces "made in France"
Gold Sponsors for Cars and Croissants' 2017 Season are:
- Andrea Kohler - Intero is on site with her Got garage? campaign and can help with all your real estate needs
- SS Customs always showcases their newest and coolest wraps
- California Wheels has all your wheels, tires and brakes covered
We also have event sponsors who come just for a month. Check each Facebook event for a full list.